Youth ROCKS Mission Trip 2012

Youth ROCKS Mission Trip 2012
Ready to Roll!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Matthew the Painter / Comedian - Matthew M

Well hello there guys, its Matthew Morris! Today and this whole week has been pretyy amazing. Lots of close fellowship and lots of great times have been had in Joplin, MO. This week has been managable but this heat is another story however. Lots of heat. I felt a strong connection with the people that we worked for.  Mark and Vicky were great people and it felt good to help them out. We painted all day today, and however yellow it is I think that it looks great! I must say toay that I tried to lighten up the work environment. I got a lot of laughs but the majority were boos...but they secretly, deep down loved them. Well, its pretty late right now and I am looking forward to Silver Dollar City tomorrow. So good night! Or morning, or afternoon, whatever time it is for you right now. See you back in Brentwood! - Matthew M

No comments:

Post a Comment